Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Saucer

Little Pj is 4 months old today - my little Valentine is growing up.  In honor of that I thought I'd post some pictures of her favorite past time - the saucer.

Sometimes her time in the saucer doesn't go the best...her arm gets stuck and she can't get it up.

It doesn't really seem to bug her though.



Although maybe a little.



But overall she loves looking over all of the toys.



And even spinning this thing - which may just be a fluke that she can do it.

Happy 4 months little girl!  But would you mind slowing down in this aging thing?  Thanks

2 comments:

KimBerly said...

Thank you for following me and for the comment. I have to say that your little one is a DOLL.

Danifred said...

Happy 4 months! Love seeing the pictures. She's so stinkin' cute.