- I sometimes use the blog to post about my frustrations. Then I decide I probably shouldn't and delete them. I refer to them as a my self-destructing posts. I am somewhat tempted to start a completely anonymous blog where I can crab away.
- Roo loves to play "tornado," in which we put on our shoes and jackets, put Pj in her carseat and gather things in the laundry room (our most interior room). I, on the other hand, HATE when we have to do this because I worry that our laundry room is not going to protect us from the tornado - plus I'm not playing.
- Speaking of tornadoes, my cousin is now somewhat famous round these parts for diving in a pit under a windmill to escape one. He was on all the local news channels and made the front page of a couple of papers. Kinda funny though b/c I keep thinking of Jeff Foxworthy saying, "If you have been on tv explaining how you outran a tornado...you might be a redneck."
- Took Pj to her 4 month check-up yesterday. She's a chub, but the dr said she doing great. I'm just waiting for the mother-in-law to comment on the chubness. (yeah, that one will probably explode...)
- This summer is going too fast for me. I have waaaaayyyy too much I wanted to do for school, but can't seem to do when I could be cuddling and playing with my little ladies.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Posted by Laura at 7:23 PM