- I actually ate leftovers tonight for supper, which reminded me I should write my bloggy leftovers.
- The term "friend" on Facebook is, in my opinion, slowing eroding what that word really means. I'd say I have a dozen or so "friends" who are not my friends by Webster's standards. There are a few that if saw them in real life in the grocery store for example, I would turtle-up and avoid them at all costs.
- Roo declared tonight that she will be referring to me as "Mom" now, not Mommy, because, in her words, she's 3 and not a baby anymore. Then she added, "just so you know." Interesting. Particularly since she is only 2 until next Friday.
- So next Friday is Roo's birthday. We are going camping with my parents because she loves camping and I think she'll love having her birthday there. Because of this plan, and the fact that my sister is leaving for Sweden and doesn't really have time to take a weekend day to "party" for a 3 year-old, we were going to forgo the party. (She didn't say this, just my courtesy to her on my own.) Unfortunately Mikey's family threw a fit last year when we were going to forgo the party for camping, so we are having them over on Sunday. Last year we just skipped the camping and had a party, but we didn't succumb quite so much this year.
- I have at least 3 memory card readers. Do you think I can find any of them so that I can post some pictures of my ladies? Of course not...
Head over to Danifred's and enjoy the leftovers.