Pj - 3 1/2 months
- Pj now rolls over, but only from her tummy to her back. She LOVES being on her back so I don't anticipate her rolling back to tummy any time soon.
- She is becoming quite the chunker. I've been keeping up with her pretty well on nursing, but not always so she gets the occasional bottle of formula.
- She has started giggling, literally giggling. It's adorable. I've been trying to capture it on video so I can add it here. (I know you are thinking "Yeah right you only update this every two months..." but I really have been thinking that)
- I don't have her height/weight stats - she has her 4 month appt in a couple of weeks and I'll get the official details then.
- Roo is talking up a storm. She has been talking for a long time, but lately she's been really upping the vocabulary. For example, she "decorates" things and says things are "ridiculous" (which I think is her way of swearing about things). She also knows most of her animals and is really specific about them - though I have no idea where she learned them. She told me the other morning that she planned to wear her Ariel socks and then added "just so you know." My sister asked me how she was learning all of these, and my reply was "TV."
- She has always been an independent little girl when it comes to playing, and this summer has been no exception. She can keep herself entertained for hours.
- No stats on her either - I'm going to ask at Pj's appt if they can do her too since it will be just a few days past her 3rd birthday.
- I've been enjoying having some free days this summer, but still haven't gotten too much time to myself away from work. I'm hoping July will be mostly work free except for the things I want to do for my classes.
- We have went camping a couple of times now and hope to go more this summer. We love camping, but it's not "real" camping. We have a camper complete with air conditioning and a bathroom. Probably doesn't meet a lot of people's definitions of "camping," but I really don't think we'd go much if we were tentin' it.
Thanks for reading!