Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 Tuesdays of Me! - Day 1, part 2

If you missed yesterday's post I posted 4 of 10 secrets about myself.  Thank goodness we are doing this every Tuesday instead of 10 days straight or I'd be outta luck.

So here's my secrets du jour:

6.  I often tell Mikey something took me forever so that he doesn't get ticked that I spent some time on the internet or doing some other non-crucial thing.  I may be doing this right now...these darn clothes of the girls are just so time consuming to fold... ;)


5.  I stalk some of my student's facebook pages.  They don't have their pages set to private so I can see their walls and such.  Pretty interesting stuff sometimes, but has also allowed me to ask some kids if everything's okay.  I will deny, deny, deny if anyone asks me about this though.

4.  **kaboom**

3.  I still sleep with a blankie.  However, I have a theory that there are many others like me that still have a "comfort item" they sleep with.

2. I sometimes fib about what I watch on TV.  Since I'm a history teacher people often think I watch a lot of the History Channel, which I do, so I just go with that.  But the truth is that I mostly watch shows on USA and TNT as well as the People's Court, which I dvr.

1. I could easily go all summer without talking to my friends that I teach with.  Horrible again I know.  I'm pretty sure the one I am closest too would agree though.  Just like to be to ourselves in the summer.


Wow!  I can't believe I really came up with 10 secrets.  I really don't have a lot of secrets or I'm not willing to share them I guess.

I will say that a lot of people tell me secrets (or seems like a lot anyway).  I also think it's crazy how many people tell me secrets and then tell me they are surprised that I didn't tell anyone.  I never understand this comment.  If a person tells me not to tell anyone, I don't (with the exception of if I think someone needs some help). I kinda figure the people surprised that I didn't tell are not the people to be telling my secrets to...guess I reserve that role for any of you reading my blog right now.

3 comments:

KimBerly said...

Good list. I do that same thing about how long it takes me to do things. I sometimes tell B that it takes me longer than it actually did. Lol.

I'm interested in this Mother In-Law thing. I take it you don't like her much?

I'm a good secret keeper as well. I always say once you tell me something I put it in the vault.

Thanks for letting us in on your secrets.

Robyn said...

People's Court huh, interesting.

Robyn said...

People's Court huh, interesting.