If you missed yesterday's post I posted 4 of 10 secrets about myself. Thank goodness we are doing this every Tuesday instead of 10 days straight or I'd be outta luck.
So here's my secrets du jour:
6. I often tell Mikey something took me forever so that he doesn't get ticked that I spent some time on the internet or doing some other non-crucial thing. I may be doing this right now...these darn clothes of the girls are just so time consuming to fold... ;)
5. I stalk some of my student's facebook pages. They don't have their pages set to private so I can see their walls and such. Pretty interesting stuff sometimes, but has also allowed me to ask some kids if everything's okay. I will deny, deny, deny if anyone asks me about this though.
3. I still sleep with a blankie. However, I have a theory that there are many others like me that still have a "comfort item" they sleep with.
2. I sometimes fib about what I watch on TV. Since I'm a history teacher people often think I watch a lot of the History Channel, which I do, so I just go with that. But the truth is that I mostly watch shows on USA and TNT as well as the People's Court, which I dvr.
1. I could easily go all summer without talking to my friends that I teach with. Horrible again I know. I'm pretty sure the one I am closest too would agree though. Just like to be to ourselves in the summer.
Wow! I can't believe I really came up with 10 secrets. I really don't have a lot of secrets or I'm not willing to share them I guess.
I will say that a lot of people tell me secrets (or seems like a lot anyway). I also think it's crazy how many people tell me secrets and then tell me they are surprised that I didn't tell anyone. I never understand this comment. If a person tells me not to tell anyone, I don't (with the exception of if I think someone needs some help). I kinda figure the people surprised that I didn't tell are not the people to be telling my secrets to...guess I reserve that role for any of you reading my blog right now.