Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Tuesdays of Me! - Day 1, part 1



You my lucky reader are in for a treat!  I am going to spend 10 posts talking about me - aren't you in for a treat!  And if you buy that I have some great ocean front property to sell you just down the street...right here in beautiful Nebraska!

I got the idea from the newest blog I'm following over at Our Life - Unscripted.   Instead of doing 10 straight days, she is splitting it into 10 Tuesday and that sounded like a great idea to me.  I've been struggling to blog so I hope I'm up for the challenge.

Hmm... So 10 secrets...What do I have for ya...I'm going to try to tell you things I don't usually tell people...so I'm going to think about it...

10.  **kaboom**

9.  I like to mess with the school secretary.  I know, not nice, but trust me she deserves it.  It's always small stuff and it generally gets her to get back to work faster (ahhh the power that comes with being the tech person at school).  In a sense I'm just increasing her productivity.

8.  **kaboom**

7.  I let Roo go outside by herself.  Yes, she's 2 and I'm horrible.  I can see her though and there is a fence around our patio.  Plus she can't be seen by anyone except maybe the neighbor, but you can't see her from the street or alley.  It's just hard to take Pj outside in the weather  so I don't.

So I only got 4 secrets out...I'm gonna promise to finish 6 through 1 tomorrow.   Need more time to think, but wanted to get started on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

You are not horrible. I watch my girl from the window too. I think sometimes we have been so scared into thinking someone is going to take our child that there is a taboo to just let them play without hovering right over the top of them.

KimBerly said...

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog. I am glad that you posted a comment on my blog so I can follow you too. I like your blog.

I let Jake outside by himself too and he is only two. We have a fenced in yard and I watch him through the window. There is no way he can get out and I keep a pretty close eye on him.