Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Tuesdays of Me! - 9 Loves


Along with Kim and others I'm doing 10 Tuesdays of Me.  Today is 9 Loves.

I'm not going to put the obvious ones of my Mikey and my girls, my family and my friends.  I think it goes without saying that they are my loves above all else and I don't think I can put them on a list with more trivial things.

So here goes (in particular order)

  1. Our camper.  I love camping, love being outside and going for walks and grilling and not being busy doing all the household stuff we have to do at home. 
  2. My job.  Really, where else could I work where I get to tell people all the things I know about history, geography, the government and economics?  Thinking that'd get annoying as a checker at Wal-mart.  Plus as annoying as most teenagers can be, adults can be worse. 
  3. Pepsi.  I love pepsi.  I shouldn't - it doesn't love me and is probably a good part of my current weight woes, but I love it none the less.  The taste, the bubbles - all of it.
  4. TV.  I love TV and think a lot of what I know comes from TV.   I particularly enjoy anything with the court system.  
  5. My DVR - enhances my love of TV.
  6. My laptop - although I am wondering if my love of this will decrease when I have my new shiny iPad.
  7. Nebraska sunsets and sunrises.  They are gorgeous!  
  8. My camera.  A good camera snob would tell you how it's not really a "professional" camera, but I'm not a professional photog so it works for me.  I'm thinking when I land that spot at NatGeo they'll buy me some "professional" equipment.
  9. Amazon.  I'm not a big fan of shopping, but I love my amazon with 2 day shipping.   (Thank you amazon-mom)
*No idea why this didn't post Tuesday.  Sorry about that...*

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I like a lot of these too, I gave up diet coke in January and after many a sleepless night, I found myself drinking it again for the caffeine since I'm not a huge coffee drinker and I'm sucked back in. I love amazon and amazon prime, I am half tempted to pay for it,but I keep getting it free every now and then. And I miss TV. Since I moved and don't know if I can afford it yet I am stuck watching dvd's.

Robyn said...

I like a lot of these too, I gave up diet coke in January and after many a sleepless night, I found myself drinking it again for the caffeine since I'm not a huge coffee drinker and I'm sucked back in. I love amazon and amazon prime, I am half tempted to pay for it,but I keep getting it free every now and then. And I miss TV. Since I moved and don't know if I can afford it yet I am stuck watching dvd's.

KimBerly said...

I read through your list and almost everything I was like Me too!

We are a lot alike.