Along with Kim and others I'm doing 10 Tuesdays of Me. Today is 9 Loves.
I'm not going to put the obvious ones of my Mikey and my girls, my family and my friends. I think it goes without saying that they are my loves above all else and I don't think I can put them on a list with more trivial things.
So here goes (in particular order)
- Our camper. I love camping, love being outside and going for walks and grilling and not being busy doing all the household stuff we have to do at home.
- My job. Really, where else could I work where I get to tell people all the things I know about history, geography, the government and economics? Thinking that'd get annoying as a checker at Wal-mart. Plus as annoying as most teenagers can be, adults can be worse.
- Pepsi. I love pepsi. I shouldn't - it doesn't love me and is probably a good part of my current weight woes, but I love it none the less. The taste, the bubbles - all of it.
- TV. I love TV and think a lot of what I know comes from TV. I particularly enjoy anything with the court system.
- My DVR - enhances my love of TV.
- My laptop - although I am wondering if my love of this will decrease when I have my new shiny iPad.
- Nebraska sunsets and sunrises. They are gorgeous!
- My camera. A good camera snob would tell you how it's not really a "professional" camera, but I'm not a professional photog so it works for me. I'm thinking when I land that spot at NatGeo they'll buy me some "professional" equipment.
- Amazon. I'm not a big fan of shopping, but I love my amazon with 2 day shipping. (Thank you amazon-mom)
*No idea why this didn't post Tuesday. Sorry about that...*