- I fear anything bad happening to my children.
- I fear that something is wrong with Pj fairly often and that we will realize it or figure it out when it is too late to actually help her.
- I fear that my girls will care when they get picked on in school. I guess I kinda see being teased as inevitable. I didn't really care when I got teased in school for the most part (I don't know if that is due to self-esteem or introversion), but I did have a few people who were pretty horrible to me. I just hope my girls don't care and can avoid people like that.
- I fear that something will happen to Mikey (generally this is a car accident) and I will be alone with the girls.
- I also fear that Mikey's mom will finally convince him that I'm a horrible person and he will leave me. :( While I know this one won't happen, it's still a worry and something I dream (or should I say nightmare) about occasionally.
- I fear losing my parents - hard to deal with them getting older (not that 60 is anywhere near old)
- I fear my sister - she is a great person, but I also tend to fear pissing her off and often walk on egg shells and go out of my way to make her happy. Unfortunately sometimes all my work to make her happy blows up in my face.
- And a trivial one...I'm afraid of heights. Ridiculous for a person of my height (6'), but I am for some odd reason. Even standing on a chair can make me dizzy.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Today is my 8 fears. I'm not sure I have 8 so I'll see what I can do...
Posted by Laura at 8:40 AM