Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pictures from Spain

While in Spain we walked around the capital city of Madrid, visited the historic capital of Toledo and when to the Reina Sophia Art Museum, where we some works by Picasso.  Here are some pictures I took.

The chandelier hanging in the lobby of the hotel we stayed in.

My stomach was not a fan of a lot of the Spanish food so I ended up eating at McDonald's twice.  This is the food from my nugget Happy Meal.
The ceiling in one of the cathedrals....it may have been the Royal cathedral, but I don't remember for sure.  It was beautiful though.



 A view of Toledo




Shrimp with eyes - so you see the need for McDonalds.

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Love the pictures! I want to be there now!

Robyn said...

That church was amazing, all of the artwork in it. The shrimp with eyes didn't bother me, we had the paella when we were there and it was so good, though I liked a lot of the food we had. I saw that cafe too and thought it was crazy to see Nebraska in Spain.