Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Italy was my fav...

I probably have spent more time narrowing down what to post.  There was so much beauty there.

The view from the top of the Spanish steps.  Too many people for this Nebraska girl, but still really cool.

Trevi Fountain - pretty spectacular, but lots of people
The lobby of our hotel.  It was nice, but our rooms left a little to be desired - considering the bed was a cot...
We were there on the Italian equivalent of the 4th of July, so we just missed a military parade, but got to see this fly over and see the military people going back.

Well, I'll post more later - these are probably not the "greats" but I really like them all.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love it...I soooo want to visit Italy. What cities did you visit?

Amy said...

I love the fountain, it's gorgeous! You are so lucky to have had such an extensive trip.

The Tompkins Family said...

I so loved Italy too!! I want to go back so badly and your pictures helped!

Danifred said...

I am loving these pictures!

Shauna said...

Wow, great photos. I would love to go!