Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gone so long...

It seems odd to me that even though I have more "free" time in the summer I seem to have less time to blog and to follow blogs. Oh well, ya'll will forgive me, right?

So some things of note:
  • We have been camping a couple of times this summer.  This past weekend we went to a beautiful state park and did some hiking and napping.  It was wonderful.  
  • I've spent a lot of time this summer watching PBS.  I think I'm getting smarter everyday.
  • I've watched a few movies and read some books so I need to do a goal update post.  I've haven't completely given up on that.
And finally, speaking of goals...see goal #15 over there ---->  the secret goal?  well... I think it might be "achieved."    BUT it's still a secret goal for now...so if you can guess what it is and you know me in real life, (Hi Megs! ;)) don't say anything to anyone just yet.  We're deciding how we want to tell people, especially since we are a few months ahead on our "achievement," which mikeg make things a little complicated with my job.   Frankly, I'm tempted to see how long it takes for people to guess, but the hubs is very excited and I think he'd take out a newspaper ad if he could.

6 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

BABY #2??????????????????????????????????

Danifred said...

I'm going with a baby, because I like it when the baby fairy visits :)

Amy said...

Baby #2 would be great, of course. ;) Whatever it is, congrats on the achievement!

Jen K. said...

Well, it seems as if my guess is the same as everyone else. And if that's true, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And if it's something else, and you are happy about that too, well, good for you!

Jenny said...

I hope that it is what I am thinking! ; )

MJW said...

Hi! Awesome news! Congrats!! We should try to catch up sometime. :)