Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So I thought it was Thursday...


So I thought it was Thursday and I was sitting here thinking about which picture to use in Photostory Friday. Then when I went to the blog to link up, I realized - It's Tuesday. Guess it's going to be a long week?

Also, I posted the pictures on facebook from the post a couple days ago. Today I got message from one of my "friends" saying that i should not post professional pictures and represent them as my own.

Uh...I guess I will just take that as a compliment?

And maybe offer to take "professional pics" of her kids too?  For a small fee of course. ;)

I haven't responded to the message yet.

Edited To Add:  I know that they are not professional quality - lots of things could be improved.  I would probably pay someone for them, but hey, I think any pic of my little Roo is a wonderful one.

5 comments:

Danifred said...

It is a great picture! (Although maybe a 'mind your own business' response is in order on FB? :)

MJW said...

Wow to the comment from a "friend". Maybe they should have said "did you take these?" instead. Love this picture!

Also I really enjoyed our chat yesterday! :)

Jenny said...

That is too much...I'd have spent all night thinking of things to say before chickening out. It is like that scene in You've Got Mail.

I agree that this has been the SLOWEST week. I was sure yesterday that it was at least Wednesday...

Robyn said...

Love the photo! I am always happy when I get that one in a million shot that looks professional.

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?