Monday, May 3, 2010

Our first Camping Trip

We took our first camping trip of the year this past weekend. Mikey turned the big 3-0 and I had a conference to go to so we headed out Thursday night. Mikey enjoyed Friday with Roo shopping and I went to my conference. Then we spent the weekend in our camper. It was perfect weather and we had a lot of fun. My parents camped with us and my sister and her family came out Saturday night.

Some pictures:
 I got Mikey a backpack carrier for Roo for his birthday.  He really wants to "hike" this summer when we go camping.  Roo loved it and even fell asleep in it.

My sister's fam all went paddle boating, except B, her little guy.  He hung out on the deck with Roo and Grandpa and watched.  Roo and B have so much fun together.  It's cute.


Mikey had a lot of fun and showed he is too old to swing.


Roo had a lot of fun too, although she came down with an eye infection (which is why I'm at home blogging on a Monday when I should be at work). 


We can't wait to go camping again, although it will be a couple of weekends b/c of graduations that we have to go to.

Hope you all get to enjoy some nice weather too!





5 comments:

Robyn said...

Aw look at those pig tails. We're supposed to go camping at the end of the month. PB was exicted when we told her about it. We're tent camping, so I'm praying that it doesn't rain.

MJW said...

Love the pictures! Your daughter is turning into such a cutie little girl. :) Glad you had a great weekend!

Danifred said...

Love that first picture! So glad you guys got to get out and enjoy the camper :)

Amy said...

Love the little pigtails! Too cute!

Marie said...

Sounds like such fun!