Friday, April 9, 2010

PSF:Hunting Buddy

This fall my hubs went hunting for mule deer "out west" for 10 days and one of the weekends Roo and I went out and stayed with him.  We basically stayed in the pickup or played at camp and went for walks, but one afternoon we went out with him to walk around.  Since it was in season, Roo and I had on our orange too.



We didn't see any muleys, but we did see LOTS of antelop.  Lucky for them they weren't in season.



Head over and check out the other PSF and GMYBS!

PhotoStory Friday Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

6 comments:

MJW said...

I love those pictures! :)

Cecily R said...

Oh my goodness. That first one should be framed. It's perfect.

Mom24 said...

Those are great pics and I love Roo in her orange. :)

Robyn said...

Those are great!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great father son bonding moments and photos!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I love the shot on the shoulders. The orange really stands out. Is that a little hat too? Cute.