Thursday, April 1, 2010

Photostory Friday: Cousins are the Best

We went to an Easter Egg Hunt with my sister and her kids last weekend. It's called a hunt, but it should be called an Easter Egg Pickup because there is no hunting involved.

My Roo and her cousin B are only a couple months apart in age. I went with my sister and the other kids while Mikey stayed with Roo and B to "clean up" the 0-2 section.


But he joined us with them after a few minutes.


Apparently Roo thought that the goodies in B's bag looked better.



Because she took them out of his basket and put the in her bag, although he didn't look like he cared.


They even gave each other a hug before we left for home.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Life With Kaishon

13 comments:

Danifred said...

So sweet! We love our cousins around here too! Roo and B look a lot alike!

Cecily R said...

The stuff in other people's bags ALWAYS looks better! She's learning fast. LOVE the last pic. That's one you need to make copies of!

Mom24 said...

Those pictures are too adorable. Glad you had a good time.

Messy Mommy said...

LOVE the princess bag!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great shots! Looks like they had fun.
We are doing a hunt tomorrow for the kids at church.

Chris said...

Ahh!

The "sharing" and the hugs are adorable :)

Erin said...

Aww so cute! What a great cousin to share the loot!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my word. They are so cute. I can't believe that next year is going to be my sons last easter egg hunt. Enjoy it while you can. They are just the cutest little things ever! : )

Robyn said...

Aw, that was a cute hug. Looks like they had a good time.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

What a pair! It looks like they had a great time, and I agree with Danifred - they are definitely cousins!

semicrunchymama said...

Oh how sweet! How close in age are they? My niece is 7 weeks younger than my son, and they're becoming so close. It was such a wonder being pregnant at the same time as my sister, and it's been a wonder watching the two of them together now.

Kerri said...

So cute!!

Rebecca said...

I love kid hugs...they're so haphazard!