Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday: Easter

My hubs has gotten awesome about taking pictures of Roo and I since I started Mommy and Me Monday.  Anytime we are somewhere taking pictures he usually asks to snap a couple of Roo and I.  For Easter I was taking some pictures in my sister's back yard of Roo in the Easter dress I made her.  The hubs came out to see what we were doing and took the camera and snapped a couple of the too of us.  I also took a couple of them.




Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

14 comments:

Drama queens mum (Kimberly) said...

Aww, sweet pics.

~Niki~ said...

aww, cute!

Krystyn said...

I'm loving that our hubby's are getting into this, too!

And, that dress is precious...you are too sweet together.

alita said...

Awwww! Very VERY sweet.

Robyn said...

Aw, what a kiss.

Christy said...

I love the kiss picture! too cute!

Danifred said...

What a sweet, sweet picture- love the kiss :)

Brittney said...

How adorable!!!

Mellisa Rock said...

Those are both such great pictures! So Sweet!

Rudy Rukus said...

So cute!! I love those pictures. What a great way to remember Easter!!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I LOVE the second shot! So precious! And the dress is adorable - nice job, Momma!

Shauna said...

Great pictures! You are both so photogenic!

semicrunchymama said...

These are wonderful! Roo's Easter dress is adorable -- you made that?! Love it!
Such sweet pictures!

Messy Mommy said...

I'm so jealous! You always have awesome pictures of you guys! You will cherish them forever!