Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wordful Wednesday: Roo at School

One Sunday I realized I had forgotten the tests I was supposed to grade at school (I live in one town, teach in another 20 miles away), so Roo and I went to fetch them.  I took my camera with to take some pictures of the river on the way to school, but ended up taking some fun pictures of Roo.


She had a ball walking around the school. 

She had some fun in one of the empty lockers.

She did some math.  She loved playing with the calculator; I hope that sticks with her as she gets into high school.  No I'm not a Math teacher.  I like to say I teach all the "boring" stuff. ;)


She also enjoyed trying out all of the desks.  She'd climb off of one and then back up on another.


She seemed to enjoy playing in the bigness of the school.  She really seemed in awe at times of things, but mostly she just grinned at me.





Go post your own wordful Wednesday. Nothing more fun than seeing pictures.

19 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

These are adorable pictures! When I have my boys in schools I realize they are still so little! What do you teach? I didn't realize you taught! I used to teach...first grade and third grade! I am assuming High School. Good for you!

Krystyn said...

So cute...and way better than river pictures.

I'm impressed..I would have left the papers for the next day.

MJW said...

I love this post! Her dress is so freakin' adorable. These pictures are seriously awesome! She just melts my heart. :) You are so blessed!

Kelly said...

She is adorable!

The Tompkins Family said...

Great post! Love the pics!

Cecily R said...

These are all fantastic, but there is just something about that first shot that appeals most to me. She looks so sweet and tiny in such a big world. I LOVE it!

Night Owl Mama said...

Omgosh! Those are the sweetest! I'd watermark them!!

Jenny said...

I LOVE this! It is just a shame it ended with papers to grade! ; )

Danifred said...

Those are adorable! I just love the first one :)

Amy said...

Those are adorable! I absolutely love the ones of her sitting in the locker and peeking around the corner.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

OMG she is ADORABLE!!!!

alita said...

Ok the locker picture melted me. WHAT a CUTIE!

Rudy Rukus said...

Those are some really great pictures! Love them all. Thanks for being so awesome and commenting on my blog so much! Love your comments!

parentingBYdummies said...

Those were cute. I always enjoy the opportunity to do photographs in unlikely places.

andrea said...

Those pictures are ADROABLE!!
I love the one of her in the locker. so so cute.

Marie said...

Adorable!

Mom24 said...

She's about the cutest thing and now my ovaries are aching. :)

Robyn said...

That was great, she is adorable. Your school reminds me of my old high school.

Messy Mommy said...

What a doll! Love the outfit!