Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Snapshots: Messy

Brandi over at Stepping on Cheerios is hosting Sunday Snapshots again.  I love this because Sunday is when I usually go through pictures and just generally have a little time to kick back.  This week she choose messy as a theme.  I decided to do the Part B of my nieces birthday party and submit pictures of my nephew and Roo.



After the fun trip to Chuck E. Cheese, we went back to my sister's for cake and ice cream.  Roo seems to pride herself on her ability to eat with minimal mess (this is her second small piece of cake, note the lack of mess from the first one).

Her cousin, on the other hand, likes to shovel it in (in his defense he is 3 months younger than Roo).


Roo seemed to disapprove of her cousins messy ways.

A close up of her eyebrow raise at him.



Head over to Stepping on Cheerios to see the other Sunday Snapshots and even submit your own.

9 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with me:)

Danifred said...

I love the contrast between the two of them! Sadly I haven't taken any pictures this week. It's been a rough one around here!

semicrunchymama said...

OK, that last picture had me in giggles that she's perfected that pre-teen raised eyebrow look of disdain! But seriously, she's such a cutie -- those pigtails just slay me!

My son & niece did the same thing at my son's second birthday, but the roles were reversed. He wouldn't touch his cake, while she was shoveling it in!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Prairiemaid said...

Wow.....several Disney movies come to mind....Beauty and the Beast or Lady and the Tramp! LOL

Maybe Miss Manners and student.

They are both so stinking cute!

Have a great week!

Chrystal said...

That is so funny. She is adorable. I wonder what she is thinking she have a very disapproving look on her face.

Nic said...

THANK YOU for your sweet comments and prayers!! Really, it means so much!

and Ps....I think I eat cake like Mr cousin...LOL! They are both adorable!

Amy said...

Ohmigosh, that last picture with the raised eyebrows is just adorable! That's one you should crop and frame, without a doubt.

Robyn said...

That is so funny, great shot.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I love the look on her face! It clearly says, "Ewww! Boys." Good to see she is learning young!