Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Snapshots: Imagination

I really love taking pictures of Roo.  I also really love participating in blog photo fun.  So when I saw that one of my favorite blogs to read, Stepping on Cheerios, was starting some photo fun I just had to join in.

Brandi picked the theme of "imagination," which was actually really tough for me because I have so many pics of Roo that I think fit with the theme.

I choose this one because it shows how imaginative Roo can be.  We were snowed in at my parents for 3 days over Christmas.  One would have thought Roo would miss her toys, but she made do with all kinds of things - including the return air vent.  For most of the 3 days we were treated to the musical stylings of Roo on the return air vent.  She had a blast.

 


Head over to Stepping on Cheerios and join in the fun!

10 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Great shot! Roo is sooooo cute! Thanks for playing with me:)

Danifred said...

So cute! I love the things kids come up with to entertain themselves!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I LOVE this shot! Roo is such an adorable little girl - and Briar has that same outfit!

Heidi said...

That is quite imaginative! I love this picture of your daughter, she is so sweet!
And I have found with kids and presents that they usually like the box and wrapping paper better than the actual gift.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mama Zen said...

What an adorable picture!

Killlashandra said...

Kids play with the amazing things. Usually it's what you were least expecting too. :) Shows great imagination!

Angie said...

Awww! How cute is that?!?

The Tompkins Family said...

We have a musical vent player at our house too! :)

Krystyn said...

So cute. Our air vent is often part of the band!

Chrystal said...

Very cute! I often wonder what babies think when they find new things to play with, shes adorable.