Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photostory Friday/GMYBS: Chuck E Cheese

One of my nieces starts every year at Christmas saying she wants to go to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday.  My sister said she says it almost everyday.  This works for me because we get to go with too!  Roo had a ton of fun and I took a ton of pictures.  I thought I'd share these pictures for GMYBSPSF as they are now calling it.

Roo played some games with her daddy...although he seemed to enjoy them more than her.



She did do a solo driving game though.

She seemed less than impressed with the bumble bee ride, but did enjoy taking her cousin for a spin.

And finally she took Chuck E. himself for a ride.  She even gave him a free dental exam.


And held him back when she stopped short.


It was a very fun time.





PhotoStory Friday Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

18 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweet photo story! I love it. I am glad her Christmas wish comes true every year : ). She is a cutie! LOVE that she is holding Chuck E when she brakes. How cute is that?

Messy Mommy said...

My kids love Chuck E Cheese's! TOo bad the food sucks! Have you been to The Amazing Pizza Machine in Omaha? I've heard awesome things about it!

Robyn said...

Cute stuff.

Prairiemaid said...

Looks like a good time was had by everyone! Roo and her cousin are so cute together!

Lolli said...

You know what I love best about Chuck E Cheese's? Besides skeeball...I love the colors! They make great pictures! I am cracking up over her hand inside Chuck E's mouth!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

That last pic made me laugh. Must be that protective instinct. I remember my mom doing that to me in the car when i was a kid. Too funny.

Raise Them Up said...

You know? I've never ever been in a Chuck E Cheese. My children are deprived, I know. But it sure looks like fun!

Chris said...

Do they still have the giant performing characters? I haven't been to over to Chucks place in a llllloooooonnnnnnggggggggg time.

MomOf4 said...

Love the pig-tails! Too cute!

Mom24 said...

Those are great pictures. I secretly enjoy CEC, when they're not too crowded and insane.

I'm not sure I'd ride in the car with her parents though, where did she learn to put her arm out and hold him back? lol

Krystyn said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. We've gone once with the kiddos and it was a little overwhelming..and a lot of stuff was broken.

The dental exam is awesome.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Haaaa! I love these photos! That last one is soo, soo funny!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Hey, you need a subscribe button on your blog so we can easily subscribe!

Cecily R said...

Free dental exam... made me laugh!

Love that she already has the mom instinct to hold Chuck E back (my husband makes fun of me for doing that to HIM when I'm driving and he's in the front seat)!!

Roo is adorable!

MJW said...

Love the photos and captions. :)

kaye said...

my kids always liked a trip to Chuckee's place


Kaye-the road goes ever ever on

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Ha! Those pictures are the cutest! Especially the one of her "protecting" Chuck. Too cute :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I like that last one where she is holding him back, too cute!