Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday: Phonetime

After discovering how few pictures I have of Roo and I last week I told Mikey he needs to be taking more of the two of us, which he completely agreed with. 

On Friday night at my parents,  I took this picture of Roo and I with my mom's camera.  Roo looks a little shocked, but it got her pretty eyes.  


Mikey was playing with the camera Sunday morning.  I thought he was taking pictures in the kitchen, but when uploaded the pictures to my computer he had taken one of Roo and I talking on our phones, although in this picture she is just eavesdropping while I talk.




I'm so glad I started this.  I am pretty hesitant to get my picture taken, but I need to get over that.  Hopefully Roo will have lots of pictures with me. as she grows up.  Go play along now!



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


11 comments:

Krystyn said...

Oh, she does have the most beautiful eyes.


That eavesdropping one is too cute.

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

So sweet! And I admire your dimples too. I know what you mean about trying to get over not being photographed. I feel the same way -- yet I want pictures of myself with my boys.

Elaine A. said...

Aw, I love that first one. You girls are gorgeous and you will definitely cherish your pictures with her! :)

Marie said...

Ellemes, Great pictures of you and Roo. I love this idea. I am in very few photos with my children too. I think I will aim to have at least one a week too.

Big Mama Cass said...

Awww those are so cute! Love the one of you both on the phones! Adorable!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Those are great! You hubby is awesome for agreeing to do his part and for following through! I look forward to seeing more of these!

Robyn said...

great photos.

Messy Mommy said...

sweetness

Danifred said...

Love seeing your face. Us photo junkies are always BEHIND the camera!

Amy said...

Cute!!

The Roaming Southerner said...

I love the picture of you two interacting together! I can't wait till mine can do that!