Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday: I'm cheating...

I really liked the idea that Krystyn over at Really, Are you serious? had a great idea for Mommy and Me Monday; post a picture of you and your kiddo(s) that you took from the week every Monday.  I commented that I didn't have a picture from this week, but I'd try to get one and play again next week.  Well, Krystyn said I could cheat and could submit an "oldie, but a goodie."



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn


So off I went through my iPhoto and came up with literally 8 pictures.  In 21 months, I have 8 pictures of myself with my Roo.  8.  I started counting how many I have of Roo and her Daddy and stopped at 63 - she was 9 months old when I stopped.  So I really need to participate in this.  Thank you Krystyn for the idea so that my Roo will have more than 8 pictures of her and her momma in the next 21 months.



After looking through the 8, I also realized I need to give Mikey some photography tips.

Head over to Really, are you serious? and play along.

17 comments:

Krystyn said...

Awwww...look at those smiley, happy faces. I love Roo's little bow, too!

Seriously, this is the exact same reason I started this. No pictures of mommy!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Love your new header!

This post is so true to probably most moms! I am also hardly ever in pictures and when I am...the joke is I look awful! It is like my husbands goal to make me look so bad. ha!

Happy Monday!

The Tompkins Family said...

Beautiful girls! Roo looks so much like her mommy!

Annie said...

Your girl is beautiful.

Great picture.

Thanks for comment on my blog.

Have a nice week.

Chelle said...

Ohmygoodness!! I love this picture!

She is so stinkin' cute!!

xo

Jenny said...

Precious! I love the happy smiles!

(P.S. I cheated my first week, too! I almost have my husband trained now though...)

Lindsey said...

I'm in the same boat as you are with very little baby and momma pics....that's because we're always behind the camera TAKING the pictures!! Adorable shot of the two of you!!

Annie said...

I love her big grin! What a happy baby! Chubby babies are seriously the best :)

Jen K. said...

My BFF and I talked about this very thing when her baby was abotu a year old. Because she's often taking the pics, she not in them. Well, there are pics of the three of them, but not many of just her and her son. So now when ever I'm around them I try to make a point of taking them and sendin them to her.

And, I think too many moms don't like their photo taken either, which is just a shame.

Cherry Berry said...

Look at those cheeks and that smile!! Soooo cute!!!

Kmama said...

Aww, how cute is that picture?? I also have very, very few with me and my boys. The hubs never picks up the camera and I'm not going to ASK him to take a picture, though maybe I should.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I hear you... time to get some pictures of mom IN the shot for a change!!

Hailey said...

So cute!

Jenny said...

How sweet! Happiness simply flows from this photo...love it!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

What an awesome shot! Boy does Miss Roo look like her Momma!

And I am disturbed by how few photographs I appear in with my kids, and have resorted to awful self-portraits or pictures taken by my 4-year-old just to prove that I exist.

Michelle Leigh said...

I was going to try and play along but I looked like poo yesterday! I have a great one of me and my daughter from several weeks ago though!

That shot is still incredibly cute. I think all husbands need a lesson in photography. If my husband weren't trying to get his MBA, I would have made him take my online workshop!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am in the same boat as you this week. I posted an oldie but goodie too.

Cute picture!