Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Dance: Roo gets in on the action

Roo loves to play along with Just Dance.  I got the game after watching how much fun these ladies were having.  I'm horrible at it, but it is so fun to watch Roo try to dance along.   She has started using a controller too.  I'm pretty sure she'd take me on challenge mode.

The video is less than a minute long and I apologize for the camera shake at times.  I was sorta giggling at how into she got - even 'singing' along and shaking those little ponies.




6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a totally sweet little girl! Awwww....

Messy Mommy said...

That's ADORABLE! Just Dance is the new family fave at our house. Well except for my husband cause he sucks. It's definitely provided lots of laughs. Hope you'll join us this week in Just Dance Your Bloggy Off!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

That is too stinkin' cute! She is really good!

Stacy said...

OMG how cute!!!! She was even singing!

Jen K. said...

How can you watch that and not smile? TOO CUTE!

Chrystal said...

OMG! I love it. Shes singing and dancing along. Tristan does the Shred with me. It is so funny! Well he tries.