Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GMYBS - Roo Reading

Roo loves to read. On Monday morning, I got her out of her crib and he snagged a book. I left her in her room and went to keep getting ready for work. When I went back in to check on her, she had grabbed her 3 stuffed animals she plays with (giraffe, Tigger and Pooh), scaled the chair and was reading them a book. I snagged my camera quick and got these 3 pictures.

Poor Tigger didn't have the best seat in the house.

I really love these pictures because they really show Roo at this stage - constantly reading and constantly pretending with her stuffed animals.  It almost makes me glad that I live in a small house so that I had time to go grab my camera, almost.

Head over to Better in Bulk and submit your best shot.

10 comments:

Chrystal said...

Great shots. Tristan loves to sit in his rocker and read.

Danifred said...

So very sweet! I just love the last one!

The Tompkins Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is so very cute! I love how she puts her arm around the animals too for a little snuggle while she reads.

Messy Mommy said...

That is such an awesome trait to have! Reading and books are awesome!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

May she ALWAYS realize the magic of books! Cute pictures - isn't it funny the satisfaction you feel when you capture a moment with your camera!

MJW said...

Very sweet pictures. She's a mini you :)

Rudy Rukus said...

Those are great pictures. She is so cute. I also love the mommy and me pictures!! Very cute.

Lolli said...

That is adorable! I am loving Tigger's "seat."

Marie said...

That is so sweet. I love how she has her arm around her little stuffies as she reads to them.

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things said...

I have such great memories of Pooh with my kids. This is just so precious!