Friday, February 12, 2010

Photostory Friday: Color me happy

I thought this looked like a fun way to blog on Fridays so I thought I'd give it a try today.  So here goes my entry for Photostory Friday.





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and ???


Roo has started to color now.  The first few times we gave her the crayons she mostly tried to stick them in her mouth, but now she colors.  It's not much, but I like her little lines on the paper.  It also looks like we might have a lefty, but I know that changes as they grow.

 








3 comments:

Cecily R said...

Ooooo, she is SO adorable! And she looks like she's working so hard on that drawing. A work of art, clearly. :)

Thanks for participating in PSF last week. Sorry I'm so behind coming around to visit!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

She's a cutie!
As for being left handed, she just might be, my two lefties started out tiny and stuck to it.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

What a cutie! My leftie also started out very young - I don't know that I ever remember him using is right hand to do things.