Monday, February 22, 2010

Movie #2 - Up!



This weekend Mikey and I watched the movie Up by Disney Pixar with Roo.  Another Netflix rental.  I was supposed to cancel our subscription, but I haven't yet.


Well sometimes Roo watched,
 


and sometimes she was more interested in TV in her head.
Up is about a older man who attaches balloons to his house in order to float it to South America where he and his wife always wanted to go.  Of course on his way to South America he runs into some hiccups, namely a kid who is sort of a  stow-away on the house.

I really liked Up!  It had a nice plot for adults to watch and lots of interest for kids, although Roo is still too little to watch an 1 hour and a half movie.  She really didn't watch much, but I could see my nieces (ages 4, 6 and 8) enjoying it.

Well 2 movies down, 28 to go.  Maybe by the end my movie review skills will improve.


5 comments:

Shell said...

I cried during that montage they showed of his life. Losing their baby and then losing his wife. I cried like a baby.

Danifred said...

I haven't watched a movie in... forever, possibly. I've heard UP is fabulous though. I'll add that one to my list of "some day movies"

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

I love your 30 goals before 30... I think I might make a list of my own, as that number feels like it's loooooooooming!

I haven't seen "Up", but I want to. The talking dog looked cute in the promos!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Kelly said...

New to your blog.. Beautiful family!
I also cried during this movie.. was a very good movie though!
Your blog is awesome! 30 goals before 30.. I turn 30 in September.. I need to make a list and get busy with it!!! hehe

Robyn said...

I loved up!