Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goal Update: Progress?

So far so good on Goal 1 - Exercise 5 days a week. I have to say that doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred about killed me yesterday, so today I went for a good walk. I'm going to try to do the 30 day shred again tomorrow - we'll see if I make the whole 30 minutes without dying.

Goal 2 - Brushing teeth is pretty easy with it being a goal, which is why I made it one. I HATE brushing my teeth. I always have. I do it, b/c it's gross not to, but was down to once a day, which I know isn't good for me. But did I mention that I HATE it?

Goal 6 - De-clutter and maintain my house is going okay. I have a good solid maintain going and I plan to start doing one organize project a day at some point, probably when school slows down a bit - which may be summer. Maintain is important to me. Our main living areas and bedrooms are pretty well organized, just need to focus on my scrap/craft room and our pantry area.

Most of the other goals are a 1 at a time kinda deal, so I'll update them as I do one. I'm going to post my first movie review here in a minute and I'll finish my first book tonight and try to post a review of that tomorrow.


4 comments:

Robyn said...

one you get through the shred a couple times it get so much easier, until you level up.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Robyn is right - stick with it! You will see results and it does get easier. I need to get back on the wagon with this one.

Danifred said...

My eye always go to #15, secret goal. You'll share when you achieve it, right?

Jen K. said...

I think the teeth brushing one is pretty funny, only cause I can relate. Not with the teeth so much, but with showering. I HATE HATE HATE shower. I do of cousre, cause I don't want people to run away from me, but if I know I won't be going anywhere, I avoid it as much as possible.